So much has changed since I last wrote. I have thought about writing down my feelings so many times in the last few months because I was so stressed, angry, sad, and unstable. I always wrote when I was unhappy. It was a way for me to reflect, to relax, to separate myself from all the pain. But for some reason, I haven't been able to write it down. I'm not sure if it's because of how dark everything has been or because maybe deep down I knew that everything will pass and I don't even want to record the darkness and remember it later on.
Whatever it was, here I am. Past it all and for the first time in the past year, I think I'm truly happy. I have hope and I want to LIVE! And I never thought I would say this but I really have my parents to thank for this. They proved me wrong when I needed them the most!
Alright so enough recap. The reason I'm writing this post is because I'm so damn excited about this Summer! I'm moving out! I'm finally getting the freedom I've always craved and needed. And to celebrate this long battle with my parents and myself, I made a list! A list of 100 things I want to do this summer! To all those who are reading this, let me know if you want to complete any of these challenges with me!
Whatever it was, here I am. Past it all and for the first time in the past year, I think I'm truly happy. I have hope and I want to LIVE! And I never thought I would say this but I really have my parents to thank for this. They proved me wrong when I needed them the most!
Alright so enough recap. The reason I'm writing this post is because I'm so damn excited about this Summer! I'm moving out! I'm finally getting the freedom I've always craved and needed. And to celebrate this long battle with my parents and myself, I made a list! A list of 100 things I want to do this summer! To all those who are reading this, let me know if you want to complete any of these challenges with me!
100 Things for Summer
- Take a spontaneous day trip
- Go star/cloud watching
- Camping
- Attend a sports game
- Go to the zoo
- Make popsicles
- Build a Sandcastle
- BBQ
- Ride a ferris wheel
- See fireworks
- Bike Riding
- Go to a concert
- See a lighthouse
- Lie in the grass
- See an outdoor movie
- Go to an amusement park/ water park
- Run through a sprinkler
- Run 5K
- Explore a new part of NYC
- Karaoke
- Go to a carnival
- Go on an EPIC date
- Stick Body out of a Sun roof
- See the sunrise/sunset
- Read more books
- Trapeze
- Take a hike/ climb a mountain
- Dance in the rain
- Go skinny dipping
- Street Fair
- Bake a cake
- Smorgasburg
- Take dance classes
- Learn to surf
- Rock climbing
- Try kick-boxing
- Paintball
- Gun Range
- Host a sleepover
- Go to a petting zoo
- No electronics day
- Blow bubbles
- Visit a farm
- Car wash
- Boating in Central Park
- Fly a kite
- Watch a movie with my family
- Berry Picking
- Make Jam
- Campfire
- Make a time capsule
- Make a shadow box
- Eat a hot dog at a sports game
- Volunteer
- Tie-dye shirt/something
- Flea Market
- Vineyard
- Movie Marathon
- Sketch a completed drawing
- Get buried in the sand
- Male a summer mix tape/CD
- Climb a tree
- Spa Castle
- Light sparklers
- Go to Cherry Springs State Park to see the Milkyway!
- Learn some survival skills
- Go to comedy/improv show
- Go to Corona Ice King
- Finish a puzzle
- Slip 'n' Slide
- Take Michael to get a manicure
- Pull a prank on someone
- Journal at least 1x per week
- Go to a Rave
- Bumper Car
- Go to fortune/ palm reader
- Get a tattoo
- Go to Montauk w/ Michael
- Go vegetarian for a week
- Have a great Birthday
- Plan a surprise party
- Drink a bottle of wine
- Take an EPIC profile picture
- Hit it off with someone on the train
- Don't watch TV for a day
- Learn the history of something trivial
- Take a train from start to end
- Convince someone to try something crazy
- Don't curse for a week
- Go swim somewhere with a waterfall
- Watch a movie alone
- Go to a bar/restaurant alone
- Go to a nude beach
- Go ziplining
- Make pickles or kimchi
- Go to a bathhouse (preferable Turkish)
- See a Broadway show
- Learn yoga/meditation
- Learn to pick locks
- Record all of these experiences!
No comments:
Post a Comment